|Ridenow ultra-light road bicycle inner tube
|700×18/32C (recommended scope of application)
|65mm/85mm detachable valve, supports rim brakes/disc brakes.
|Small size, light weight, good toughness, cost-effective.
RideNow is famous for their high performance TPU inner tubes. Their ultralight inner tubes offer a cost-effective performance benefit for cyclists who put an emphasis climbing.
- Do not overinflate the innertube if it is not installed. It may cause irreversible damage!
- Please use a manual floor pump rather than an air compressor or air compressor floor pump.
- Before inflating the RideNow tube, make sure the valve facing in the inwards direction (towards the center of the tire circle). Inflate a small amount until the inner tube is round. The pressure should be less than 0.5 bar/8 PSI.
- Inflate your tire to an appropriate pressure.
Caution about changes in Temperature and Pressure:
- Changes in temperature can significantly affect tire pressure. Every 3° (5°F) increase in temperature increases tire pressure by about 1%. Excessive tire pressure can cause a flat tire, which could result in the risk of injury.
- If you inflate the tires in a cool garage in the morning (18°C / 65°F) and ride later at higher ambient temperatures (35°C / 95°F), it may result in an increase in inner tube pressure (e.g. 0.5 bar/8 PSI).
- Heavy and/or improper braking on rim brake wheels, especially on long and steep descents, can significantly increase the temperature and pressure within an inner tube.
- Especially when riding on high temperature black asphalt pavement with temperature exceeding 65°C (150°F), the tire pressure may easily exceed the allowable maximum value.
- If pneumatic tires are stored at 60°C (140°F) or higher (e.g. in a car in hot weather), deflate the inner tube to 1 bar/15 PSI to avoid valve deformation.
- Tire inflation pressure with hookless rims must not exceed 5 bar/72PSI according to ISO/TC 31.
RideNow Inner Tube
What sets TPU tubes apart from other options is their sheer performance. They are 2-5 times lighter than butyl and latex inner tubes. This is compounded due to the fact that rotational weight matters more for riding in general. They offer rolling resistance that is much better than butyl tubes. Along with high quality wheels and tires, they are among the best upgrades you can make to your bike. Our tubes are available in 24g and 36g options.
RideNow Inner Tube
Repairability and Maintenance
Unlike latex inner tubes, TPU tubes can hold air for weeks, rather than a day. They offer the best puncture resistance, and in the case that it needs to be repaired or replaced, it is just as easy. They can be patched like other tubes or simply replaced. They fit much more easily into a jersey pocket or saddle bag, saving you space and weight.
RideNow Inner Tube
Many cyclists choose to ride bikes for the environment. One issue that has persisted is that butyl and latex tubes cannot be recycled. For those seeking to have their cake and eat it too, TPU inner tubes not only offer significant advantages when it comes to usage, repair, and performance, they are also the most environmentally friendly, as they are fully recyclable.
In order to provide riders with the best wheelsets, we seek to update and improve them as technology advances. Elitewheels reserves the right to change, add or remove the information contained on this website at any time, including equipment, specifications, models, colors, materials, and pricing, without prior notice. The shipped products will be based on the actual order information. Elitewheels thanks you for your understanding and support.